- 3 green asparagus stalks, ends trimmed
- 20 g of snow peas
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and spiralized
- 50 g of chickpeas, cooked
- 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- A pinch of white pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tbsp of peanuts, shelled and chopped
- 1 tsp of white sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 tbsp of spring onion, chopped
Cut the asparagus into 2 cm pieces.
In a large non-stick frying pan or a wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the sweet potato "noodles" and fry for about 8 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add the asparagus and snow peas. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice and white pepper.
Pour the sauce into the frying pan and add the chickpeas. Stir and cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place the preparation in the MB Tresor bento box and sprinkle with spring onion.
Enjoy with fresh fruit for dessert.