- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 100 g of chicken breast, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup of cooked basmati rice
- ½ tsp of curry powder
- 40 g of green peas, cooked
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil
- salt to taste
- 1 small spring onion, thinly sliced
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, chicken and bell pepper, fry for 7-8 minutes.
Add rice, curry powder, green peas and salt to taste. Stir to combine and fry another 1-2 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with spring onion.
This recipe will be perfect with a yoghurt mixed with granola, strawberries and blueberries for dessert.