- 1 nectarine, cut into segments
- 1 small piece of watermelon, diced
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 2 eggplants, washed
- 150g of carrots, washed and peeled
- 300 g of green beans, washed and stemmed
- 100 g of pink radishes, washed and finely sliced
- 250 g of broccoli florets, washed and cut
- 1 small shallot
- 1 small red onion, washed and finely sliced
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 100 g of cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 200 g of zucchini, washed
- Some fresh mint leaves
- 1 small handful of fresh basil
- Some fresh parsley leaves
- Some fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 eggs
- 20 g of Feta cheese
- 100 g of smoked tofu, diced
- 20 g of goat cheese, crumbled
- 250 g of potatoes
- 250 g of chickpeas (rinsed if canned)
- 100 g of brown rice
- 100 g of coral lentils
- 1 tbsp of pine nuts
- 5 tbsp of olive oil (or other oil)
- 3 tsp of mustard
- 3 tbsp of salted soy sauce
- 3 tsp of cider vinegar (or other vinegar)
- A little bit of garlic powder
- Salt, pepper
|#1 CONTAINER||#2 CONTAINER||#3 CONTAINER||#4 CONTAINER||#5 CONTAINER|
|Potato salad with onion, hard-boiled egg, green beans, and pink radishes||Rice salad with coral lentils, broccoli/feta/mint/shallot semolina, and watermelon||Eggplant salad with hard-boiled egg, herbed hummus, and cherry tomatoes||Coral lentils salad with tofu, grated carrots, green beans, goat cheese, and nectarine||Chickpea salad with wholegrain rice, eggplant dip, and zoodles|
- In a saucepan, heat some water and add the potatoes, with the skin. Cook until the blade of a knife can be easily inserted in the potatoes.
- In a second saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the 4 eggs and cook for 8 min. After cooking, immediately place the eggs in a bowl of cold water.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Cut the eggplants in half, lengthwise. With the tip of a knife, score the flesh in a diamond crosshatch pattern, and brush each side with olive oil. Place the eggplants on a baking tray previously covered with a baking mat and bake until they become tender.
- Grate the carrots and place them in the bottom of the #4 container.
- Place half of the chickpeas in the bottom of the #5 container.
- Place the other half of chickpeas in the bowl of a blender with the basil, a small handful of parsley, the pine nuts, a small garlic clove, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, some salt and pepper. Blend until obtaining a smooth consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary before placing the hummus in the bottom of the #3 container.
- Once potatoes are cooked, let them cool before peeling them. Cut the potatoes into cubes and place them in the bottom of #1 container.
- Add the thin radish slices on top of the potatoes in the #1 container.
- In a pot, bring some water to a boil. Cook the brown rice according to the package instructions.
- In a second pot of hot water, cook the green beans until they become tender.
- Once the eggplants are cooked, let them cool down before cutting one of them in small cubes. Place the eggplant cubes in the #3 container.
- Use the second eggplant to prepare the dip. Using a large spoon, remove the flesh and place it in a blender with a little bit of lemon juice, salt, garlic, parsley, and cilantro. Blend until obtaining a smooth consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, before placing the eggplant dip in the #5 container.
- Peel and slice the hard-boiled eggs. Place one half in the #1 container and the other half in #3 container.
- Place the broccoli in the bowl of a blender with the mint leaves, shallot, and Feta cheese. Blend until obtaining a consistency similar to semolina. Place the preparation in the bottom of the #2 container.
- Once cooked, let the green beans cool down and cut them into 2 cm pieces. Place one half in #1 container and the other half in #4 container.
- In a pot full of hot water, cook 2 portions of coral lentils according to the package instructions.
- To finish the #1 container: place the red onions slices on top of the green beans.
- To finish the #3 container: place the cherry tomatoes on top of the hard-boiled eggs.
- Once the rice is cooked, divide the portion in 2 and add one half to the #2 container and the other half to the #5 container.
- Using a spiralizer or a peeler, create the zucchini noodles.
- To finish the #5 container: place the zoodles on top of the rice.
- Once the coral lentils are cooked, divide the portion in 2 and add one half to the #2 container and the other half to the #4 container.
- To finish the #2 container: place the watermelon cubes on top of lentils.
- To finish the #4 container: place the smoked tofu and goat cheese on top of lentils. Add the nectarine segments on top.
- In a salad bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard, soy sauce, cider vinegar and a little bit of garlic powder. Place the dressing in 5 MB Temple sauce cups and pour over the salads before tasting.